The Story of Agriculture Podcast: Episode 13 with Meg Drake, digital media content manager and show host for Ride TV.
What kind of career is a collegiate livestock judging team member led to? For Meg Drake it was broadcast journalism that turned her talent in giving oral reasons into a career where speaking in front of others is key. Meg has combined this talent with her passion for horses and her education in agricultural communication into a career with start-up television network RIDE TV.
Listen along as Meg talks us through what it's like to host a television show and manage the social media efforts of this exciting new startup.
Other topics discussed in this episode include:
- Challenges of working at a start-up company
- Answering tough questions on social media
- Her blog series “What makes you beautiful.”
- Maintaining and carving out time for creative outlets
- Her passions for fashion, music, writing and much more!